Step by Step Guide to Remote Support
- Call Tech Den at (314)-935-7100 and request remote service with our technician. They will stay on the phone with you and walk you through the process.
- Pull up WashU remote support webpage.
- The webpage should prompt you for a session key which our technician will provide you over the phone.
4) When you submit the session key, it will prompt you to download the Bomgar software.
5) Download the software as prompted.
6) When downloaded, the software will pull up a chat box with your technician and prompt you to accept request to control your computer. Click Allow.
7) Click grant access accordingly as requested by our technician.
8) Sit back and let our technician help you!